Registration for the WorkshopThe registration is required for all the participants.
Who can attend the Workshop?
- Students pursuing postgraduation or equivalent degree (such as Engineering Physics, etc.)
- PhD scholars and Post-doctoral fellows/researchers.
- Faculties and staff members from academic and research institutions
- Interested industries participants
The workshop fee (non-refundable) for students, researchers, faculty and industry participants:
|Participants||Students (PG & PhD)||Post-doc, Faculty & Industry|
|Indian (in INR)||2,380 (= 2,000 + 19%GST)||4,760 (= 4,000 + 19%GST)|
|Abroad (in USD)||119 (= 100 + 19%GST)||178.5 (= 150 + 19%GST)|
- All workshop lectures and hand-on exercises
- Workshop study materials
- Participation certificates
- Certificate for making presentation
- Book based of the lecture materials and participants' presentations
- Publication charges for extended abstract of the presentation
Payment Method: Online TransferImportant Notes:
- During online payment kindly mention 'SAIHPA2021' in the Remark Section.
- Keep a pdf copy of the fee payment receipt for the registration.
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Branch Name : NITC Branch
Account name : Director, NIT Calicut
Account number : 37618269594
IFSC Code : SBIN0002207
MICR No. : 673002012
Please CLICK HERE to register for the Workshop.
Abstract Submission (optional)
Selected participants will be allowed for the oral presentations of their research works.
Interested participants may submit their abstract by CLICKING HERE.
The extended abstract would be published as a part of the workshop book.